Cassese Two Headed Mitre Saw
Product Reference Code: CS969
The CS969 is the successor to the very popular CS939. It has wider and higher cuts, Concrete Base and Cast Iron Cutting Heads for perfect quality cuts and maximum reliability. CS969 is the safest and most accurate automatic double mitre saw available in the market.
Features of the CS969 SAW
- Wider cuts : 160mm (6" 1/3)
- Higher cuts : 110mm (4" 1/3)
- Available in 400V (± 5%) triple phase or 230V (± 5%) triple or single phase
- Horizontal cutting stroke - Improves quality of cutting even on delicate mouldings.
- 4 pneumatic clamps - 2 horizontal & 2 vertical built-in adjustable clamps. Firmly secure difficult mouldings to stop them moving or rocking.
- Automatic cutting stroke - Two-button operation for a safe and automatic moving of the blades.
- 45° measuring scale - Allows speedy and accurate measuring
- No wastage - Because the blades cut alternately, the waste is effectively nil, which saves on mouldings, and money, over the life of the saw.
- Internal cutting support block - This supports the offcut and prevents chipping on the back edge of the chop.
- 1.5m support arms - Robust feed-in support arm, and feed-out measuring arm.
- No blocked chutes - Because offcuts fall directly into the open waste bin below the cut, there is no need for wastage chutes.
- Ducted extraction at blades - This reduces dust by extracting it at the source.
- Synchronized "switching-on" of dust extractor - The dust extractor is pre-wired to the saw, both machines run and stop simultaneously. This reduces power consumption and noise
CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING FEATURES
- Solid build - Weighing 720 kilos, the CS969 Saw is designed and engineered with a focus on durability, reliability and safety.
- Small width (759mm - 30") - Front and rear panels can be removed to pass through most doorsteps.
- Cast concrete base - Absorbs all vibrations and movements for absolutely perfect cuts.
- Cast iron cutting head assembly - Avoids any disadjustment or play of parts for an everlasting reliability.
- Long life, heavy-duty bearings - Air is ducted to the heavy-duty bearings, which reduces overheating with heavy workloads, and increase their working life.
- Oversized blade collars - To eliminate any possible blade flex.
- Adjustable for precision and perfection - Blades are easily adjustable for accurate angle and pitch.
- CE approved - Satisfying the highest safety standards in the world.
- Ergonomic two-button operation - Keeps hands away from the cutting area.
- Safe, heavy duty design - Completely enclosed with no exposed motors or blades.
- Hardened plastic shield wide window - Allows the operator to have clear visibility of the cut.
- Convenient blade-change system - When blades require changing for sharpening, they can be easily positioned for safe and comfortable access.
- Rear service hatch with safety sensor - Allows safe and easy servicing of the machine.
- Emergency push button cut-off switch.