MORSØ-EH Mitring Machine
Product Reference Code: MR10
Morso Model EH mitring machine is a fully automatic electric/hydraulic mitring machine, with a noise level below 70db - the perfect machine to cut picture mouldings in production - wooden, plastic and MDF mouldings.
In principle Morso EH does the same work as the Morso F, but with the Morso EH you have your work done automatically by pushing two push buttons. The Morso EH is safe to operate as you must activate both buttons at the same time to have the machine work, and therefore you can't get your fingers underneath the knives. With the Morso EH you can work all day long. The Morso EH can be delivered either single phase or three phase with voltage to your requirements.
If you compare the Morso EH to a double mitre saw, you will find that first of all the cut with a saw is not as clean and accurate as with the Morso EH. Secondly, there will very often be a problem with the dust from the saw. On Morso EH there is no dust, as the waste of the moulding is lead straight to the ground, which means there's no need for a dust extractor.
If you compare the time spent per cut, the Morso EH normally uses 1 to 1.5 second to finish the moulding. With the saw, it is about the same, so there's no advantage with the double mitre saw...
The Morso EH is supplied with the same standard equipment as the Morso F, plus:
- Extension table to the left side
- Automatic rebate support and moulding clamps
- Measuring scale 1,500 mm with two adjustable stops - you can cut the short and long length of a frame without having to re-adjust the measurements
- Automatic cutting cycles for both large and small mouldings - which means that the machine always does the trim cut.
- Adjustable length of stroke ( 3 positions ) - when using the lowest cutting position the cutting cycle of two cuts only takes between 1 and 1.5 seconds
The same machine as the MORSØ-EH, but the working cycle is 50