Product Reference Code: Artglass UV99™
Artglass UV99™ provides the maximum UV protection for items that are meant to be enjoyed for generations. While this conservation grade product looks like regular glass, its 99% UV block means that UV damage is nearly impossible.
Artglass UV99™ is treated with a special chemical coating that absorbs 99% of UV light. The coating is evenly applied on a thoroughly cleaned premium float glass substrate. It is an affordable option for end customers that require maximum UV protection for their art, without the benefit of anti-reflective coatings.
As with all of our specialist glass Artglass is available in:
- Loose sheets - where stock holding is required to be kept to a minimum
- Packs - for the volume user, offering maximum value for money.
- Cut to size - let us cut, wrap and deliver your glass ready for the frame.
Need a custom size?
- 99% protection from harmful UV in the 300 - 380nm range
- Free from 'orange-peel' distortion
- No colour shift when viewed at an angle
- Helps prevent images fading
- Custom framing limited edition prints, original works of art, posters, shadowboxes for objects including keepsakes or souvenirs
- To help protect items of sentimental or monetary value
- Meets ISO 18902 Standard
- Passes photographic activity test (PAT) ISO 18916
- Meets conservation standards of FATG and PPFA
- Cutting - Cut on non-coated side
- Framing - UV filter side to artwork
- UV filtration - 99% (in the 300 - 380nm range)
- Light Reflection - 8%
- Weight - 5 - 5.5kg per m2
- Maximum sheet size - 1524mm x 1016mm / 60" x 40"
- Maximum sheet thickness - 2mm
GL391 - 4 sheets per box
GL392 - 2 Sheets per box