Museum Glass - Specialist Invisible Glass
Product Reference Code: TV MSM
When it comes to custom framing, this glass product is unmatched with its amazing clarity and its ability to slow down the rate of detoriation from UV light. And now it is better to handle with its easy-to-clean, more durable surface.
As with all the specialist glass that we stock, TruVue Museum is available in:
- Loose sheets - where stock holding is required to be kept to a minimum
- Packs - for the volume user, offering maximum value for money.
- Cut to size - let us cut, wrap and deliver your glass ready for the frame.
Need a custom size?
- Virtually eliminates reflections
- Blocks up to 99% of UV rays in the 300 - 380nm range
- Optimal light transmission brighten colours
- Enhanced surface for better durability and easy cleaning
- No ripple or “orange peel” effect on glass surface
- Proprietary coatings are engineered for permanence
- Premium 2.5mm thickness provides better strength and rigidity
- Custom framing limited edition prints, original works of art, posters, shadowboxes for objects including keepsakes or souvenirs
- To help protect items of sentimental or monetary value
- Shadowboxes for displaying objects including family heirlooms or personal mementos
- Highly detailed and colorful works of art
- Passes Photographic Activity Test (PAT) ISO 18916
- Meets ISO 18902
- Passes RoHS Compliance ASTM B117-03
- Conservation Grade Protection
- ISO 18902 Photo Safe
- Cutting - Cut on AR side
- Framing - AR side to viewer
- UV filtration - 99% (in the 300 - 380nm range)
- Light Reflection - Less than 1%
- Weight - 6.25kg per m2
- Maximum sheet size - 1727mm x 1220mm / 68" x 48"
- Maximum sheet thickness - 2.5mm
GL53 - 3 sheets per box
GL54 - 2 sheets per box
GL541 - 2 sheets per box