Museum Glass - Specialist Invisible Glass
Product Reference Code: GL53
When it comes to custom framing, this glass product is unmatched with its amazing clarity and uncompromised protection. And now it is better to handle with its easy-to-clean, more durable surface.
As with all the specialist glass that we stock, TruVue Museum is available:
- Loose sheets - where stock holding is required to be kept to a minimum
- Packs - for the volume user, offering maximum value for money.
- Cut to size - let us cut, wrap and deliver your glass ready for the frame.
- Virtually eliminates reflections
- Blocks up to 99% of UV rays
- Optimal light transmission brighten colors
- Enhanced surface for better durability and easy cleaning
- No ripple or “orange peel” effect on glass surface
- Proprietary coatings are engineered for permanenc
- Premium 2.5mm thickness provides better strength and rigidity
- Custom framing limited edition prints, original works of art, posters, shadowboxes for objects including keepsakes or souvenirs
- To help protect items of sentimental or monetary value
- Shadowboxes for displaying objects including family heirlooms or personal mementos
- Highly detailed and colorful works of art
- Passes Photographic Activity Test (PAT) ISO 18916
- Meets ISO 18902
- Passes RoHS Compliance ASTM B117-03
- Conservation Grade Protection
- ISO 18902 Photo Safe
- Cutting - Cut on AR side
- Framing - AR side to viewer
- UV filtration - 99%
- Light Reflection - Less than 1%
- Weight - 6.25kg per m2
- Maximum sheet size - 1727mm x 1220mm / 68" x 48"
- Maximum sheet thickness - 2.5mm