Product Reference Code: Artglass 99
This glazing option is a great choice as it blocks out 99% of harmful UV rays in the 300 - 380nm range. This slows down the ageing and fading process, whilst maintaining the colour and quality of your artwork.
As with all of our specialist glass Artglass is available in:
- Loose sheets - where stock holding is required to be kept to a minimum
- Packs - for the volume user, offering maximum value for money.
- Cut to size - let us cut, wrap and deliver your glass ready for the frame.
Need a custom size?
- 99% protection from harmful UV in the 300 - 380nm range
- Free from 'orange-peel' distortion
- No colour shift when viewed at an angle
- Helps prevent images fading
- Custom framing limited edition prints, original works of art, posters, shadowboxes for objects including keepsakes or souvenirs
- To help protect items of sentimental or monetary value
- Meets ISO 18902 Standard
- Passes photographic activity test (PAT) ISO 18916
- Meets conservation standards of FATG and PPFA
- Cutting - Cut on non-coated side
- Framing - UV filter side to artwork
- UV filtration - 99% (in the 300 - 380nm range)
- Light Reflection - 8%
- Weight - 5 - 5.5kg per m2
- Maximum sheet size - 1524mm x 1016mm / 60" x 40"
- Maximum sheet thickness - 2mm