Cassese® Cartridge Wedges
Product Reference Code: CCW
Antoine Cassese invented the first wedge in 1976. From the very beginning this wedge was not glue coated, in order to avoid jamming and technical problems in the underpinners caused by glue accumulating in the wedge shooting channel.
In addition, this makes it possible :
1) To lubricate the wedges so as to protect them against rust.
2) Allow a better penetration into the wood .
3) Lubricate the internal wedge shooting mechanism of the underpinner. Indeed, each time you shoot a v-nail, you lubricate your machine, i.e. “the more you work, the more you maintain your machine…” That’s the secret of Cassese underpinners’ longevity.
Cassese cartridge wedges are...
- Even Stronger (thanks to Power Strip TM)
- Lubricated - which means easy stacking
- Colour coded for easy identification
- Glue free - which means no jamming
- Eco-friendly (recyclable plastic)
- Both soft and hardwood wedges available
- Available in boxes of 6 or 40 cartridges
- 275 wedges per cartridge