Diffused Picture Glass
Product Reference Code: GL2
Diffused glass is acid etched to give a non glare, diffused finish. Our diffused glass is etched on one side and is ideal for photographs that are going to be placed in harsh light. Diffused Glass is not suitable for deep box framing or multi layered mounts over 3mm.
Available in ....
- Loose sheets - where stock holding is required to be kept to a minimum
- Packs - for the volume user, offering maximum value for money.
- Cut to size - let us cut, wrap and deliver your glass ready for the frame.
Please Note - bulk buy discounts will be applied at the checkout.
- Perfect for harsh lighting conditions
- Use when bad glare is the problem
- Reduces the 'mirror effect' of unwanted reflections
- Use on artwork that is going to be placed in a room with a high volume of uncontrolled light.
- Use to frame items that do not require a lot of depth.
- Cutting - Score either side
- Framing - Diffused side to viewer
- Light Reflection - 8%
- Weight - 5.5kg per m2
- Maximum sheet size: 1830mm x 1240mm / 72" x 48"
- Maximum sheet thickness - 2mm