Product Reference Code: Artglass AR92™
Artglass AR92™ is used where clarity and trueness of colour are paramount, and the danger of UV damage is present. This product has an elegant ocean-blue reflection colour, characteristic of only Artglass AR92™.
This product is suitable for framing artworks that benefit from colour precision, but don’t require conservation-grade UV protection. Artglass AR92™ is very similar to our AR70™ product, but it offers a higher UV protection level and blue reflection colour.
As with all of our specialist glass Artglass is available in:
- Loose sheets - where stock holding is required to be kept to a minimum
- Packs - for the volume user, offering maximum value for money.
- Cut to size - let us cut, wrap and deliver your glass ready for the frame.
Need a custom size?
- Low iron, water white glass, 99% light transmission
- Reflection less than 0.5%
- 92% protection from harmful UV in the 300 - 380nm range
- No colour shift when viewed at an angle
- Easy to clean and abrasion resistant
- Picture Framing
- Custom Framing
- Conservation Framing
- 3D Object Framing
- Glass Printing (on one side)
- Passes photographic activity test (PAT) ISO 18916
- Cutting - Either side
- Framing - Either side
- UV filtration - 92% (in the 300 - 380nm range)
- Light reflection - >1.5%
- Weight - 2mm - 5kg per m2 - 3mm - 8kg per m2
- Maximum sheet size - 2235mm x 1600mm / 88" x 63"
- Maximum sheet thickness - 3mm
GL32 - 4 sheets per box
GL33 - 4 sheets per box
GL35 - 4 sheets per box
GL39 - Single sheets