Product Reference Code: GL8
MIROGARD® Waterwhite Anti-Reflective glass sets the international standard for Clarity, Light Transmission and Low Reflectance.
Schott Mirogard WaterWhite AR is the original and for many years the leader in anti reflective glass. Still liked by many users for its consistent quality and its smooth finish. In controlled lighting conditions this glass will virtually disappear which is why it was called 'Mirogard Magic' by some.
- Transmit 99% of light - giving the brightest possible image
- Up to less than 1% residual reflection
- 48% UV reflection
- Completely neutral in color
- Art glazing for museums
- Art glazing for collections
- Art glazing for galleries
This product has been tested and passed the following tests:
- Copper chloride acetic acid spray test
- Sliding abrasion with Taber Abraser process
- Adhesive tape test
- Alcohol rubbing test
- Stylus test
- Cutting - Either side
- Framing - Either side
- UV filtration - 48%
- Light reflection - <1%
- Weight - 2mm - 5.5kgs / m2 - 3mm - 8kgs / m2 - 4mm - 11kgs / m2
- Maximum sheet size - 3150mm x 1770mm / 124" x 70"
- Maximum sheet thickness - 4mm