CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING FEATURES
· Solid build - Weighing 720 kilos, the CS969 Saw is designed and engineered with a focus on durability, reliability and safety.
· Small width (759mm - 30") - Front and rear panels can be removed to pass through most doorsteps.
· Cast concrete base - Absorbs all vibrations and movements for absolutely perfect cuts.
· Cast iron cutting head assembly - Avoids any disadjustment or play of parts for an everlasting reliability.
· Long life, heavy-duty bearings - Air is ducted to the heavy-duty bearings, which reduces overheating with heavy workloads, and increase their working life.
· Oversized blade collars - To eliminate any possible blade flex.
· Adjustable for precision and perfection - Blades are easily adjustable for accurate angle and pitch.
· CE approved - Satisfying the highest safety standards in the world.
· Ergonomic two-button operation - Keeps hands away from the cutting area.
· Safe, heavy duty design - Completely enclosed with no exposed motors or blades.
· Hardened plastic shield wide window - Allows the operator to have clear visibility of the cut.
· Convenient blade-change system - When blades require changing for sharpening, they can be easily positioned for safe and comfortable access.
· Rear service hatch with safety sensor - Allows safe and easy servicing of the machine.
· Emergency push button cut-off switch.