FEATURES OF THE CS299M XL2
· Wide joining capacity - for mouldings up to 150mm wide and 112mm high
· Powerful double-action 'push and tighten' rebate clamp - The special action of the clamps draws them accurately and firmly together. The clamps are unique to Cassese.
· New retractable Ultra clamp system - patented 'Ultra' clamp sytem now retracts into the table leaving a flat surface, great for hadling large frames.
· New magnetic XL adjustable top clamp - quickly adjust the hold down height. Quick change magnetic rubber ends for hardwood or softwood.
· No pressure adjustment required - When changing between softwood and hardwood timber.
· Clamping of mouldings activated by foot-pedal
· Automatic position lock - carriage is locked in position during the wedge insertion allowing for consistent stacking.
· Patented adjustable fences - adjusts for 'less than perfect' 45 degree mitres and backs not 90 degress to the bottom in order to prevent gaps in the join.
· Built in extension arms - ideal for large frames
· Cassese wedges cartridge system - No tools required for easy change of wedge size. All Cassese underpinners are able to use the full range of Cassese cartridge wedges in 7 different sizes, available in both softwood and hardwood.