FEATURES OF THE CS969 SAW
· Wider cuts : 160mm (6" 1/3)
· Higher cuts : 110mm (4" 1/3)
· Available in 400V (± 5%) triple phase or 230V (± 5%) triple or single phase
· Horizontal cutting stroke - Improves quality of cutting even on very delicate mouldings.
· 4 pneumatic clamps - 2 horizontal & 2 vertical built-in adjustable clamps. Firmly secure difficult mouldings in order to avoid them from moving or rocking during the cutting operation.
· Automatic cutting stroke - Two-button operation for a safe and automatic forward & return moving of the blades.
45° measuring scale - Allows a direct, speed and accurate measuring.
· No wastage - Because the blades cut alternately, the waste is effectively nil, which will save a lot of meters of mouldings, and hence money, over the life of the saw.
· Internal cutting support block - This supports the offcut and prevents chipping on the back edge of the chop.
· 1.5m support arms - Robust feed-in support arm, and feed-out measuring arm.
· No blocked chutes - Because offcuts fall directly into the open waste bin below the cut, there is no need for wastage chutes, which could be easily blocked by large offcuts.
· Ducted extraction at blades - This dramatically reduces dust by extracting it at the source: the blades.
· Synchronized "switching-on" of dust extractor - The dust extractor is pre-wired to the saw, so that both machines run and stop simultaneously. This reduces power consumption and excessive noise.