Tru Vue Conservation Reflection Control
Product Reference Code: TV Con Ref
This ultra protective glass scatters and diffused light to reduce unwanted glare and helps to protect against UV damage.
All the specialist glass that we stock is available:
- Loose sheets - where stock holding is required to be kept to a minimum
- Packs - for the volume user, offering maximum value for money.
- Cut to size - let us cut, wrap and deliver your glass ready for the frame.
Need a custom size?
- Matte finish reduces glare
- Blocks up to 99% of UV rays in the 300 - 380nm range
- Proprietary coating is engineered for permanence
- Custom framing limited edition prints, original works of art and posters
- Use to reduce glare in rooms with a high volume of uncontrolled light
- Use to frame items that don’t require a lot of depth – a maximum of 2 matboards stacked is recommended.
- Passes Photographic Activity Test (PAT) ISO 18916
- Meets ISO 18902
- Passes RoHS Compliance ASTM B117-03
- Conservation Grade Protection
- ISO 18902 Photo Safe
- Cutting - Cut on the non-coated side i.e. the diffuse side
- Framing - Coated side of the glass must be on the inside next to the artwork and diffused side to the viewer
- UV filtration - 99% ( in the 300 - 380nm range )
- Weight - Approximately 6.5kg / m2
- Maximum sheet size - 1525mm x 1015mm / 60" x 40"
- Maximum sheet thickness - 2.5mm
GL52 - 4 sheets per box
GL522 - 2 sheets per box